Thursday, November 22, 2007

Nice season

So the Sundevils lost. Great year guys. 9-2. I hope you get to 10 wins.

And now everyone can sing it with me "Over rated" "Over rated"

I kept my mouth shut all year. Didnt say a word when OSU lost. Took the beating from people in AZ and now when you thought roses were in your future, I can just slam you with what you slammed me with.


And if we lose the national title game or the rose bowl, at least we made it. We played 5 ranked teams, beat them all....lost to a team who is now ranked in the top 20, how is that over rated? We also have the nest defense in YPG in the NCAA. Held Michigan to 91 or 96 yards, not bad for over rated. See ya in Pasadena.

GO BUCKS!



I hope ASU makes it all the way next year. I wanted to see ASU vs OSU. Now we will get Oregon. Bring on the Ducks. If Dixon doesnt play the bucks will KILL them. If he does, itll be a heck of a game.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

The team they beat is in the top 20 now because they beat OSU. I wouldnt go shooting my mouth off. There is still a chance that we will go to the rose bowl if USC loses to UCLA and it happened last year and it can happen this year. Obviously you dont want watch sports center too much because they all say OSU is OVERRATED. No one said ASU was overrated, they are all shocked they are here in the first place-this was not supposed to be a winning season for us. We could still meet at the rose bowl. When OSU has the title in their hands, then you can talk. Until then-SHUT IT!!!!!