Thursday, November 15, 2007

Life

I love life. Its this time of year. Makes me happy. I get to hang out with family, the loved ones. Having them come from Utah and Texas to see us all. I dont express my love for them. I do love hanging out with them all. As I have said in the past I dont say alot. I observe from the back if you will. I am excited to see all the little kids. Then even more excited to find a baby sitter to rid them woo!!!

So my last post had a couple comments. Shelly, I was not pointing blame at anyone. I've seen him treated differently in the past. Not a big deal. Then again, being a parent you become biased. Maybe it's just me. Either way, we love your kiddos. Without them, my kids are the only crazy ones. WE NEED MORE LOMU'S!

Jacob is so excited to see his best friend Tyson when you guys come down. Those 2 can do what they do best, get into trouble and blame the others. Love them two boys!!

Mike, thanks for the early morning email about my birthday. Of all the people in the family minus Brit, you were the first to say Happy Birthday. Thats awesome. I had no clue you even knew. You have always been the silent type that watches, kinda like me but, you amazed me with the email.

Holidays yay. The boys are going to have a good christmas. We are thinking of getting Jacob and Ty-Ty a car they can drive. Let Jake drive it. VROOOOOOM. And no Mike, you CANNOT drive it.

I am unsure as to what get Brit. I think I might need to call Aunt Debbie and Uncie to help me with the gift I am thinking of. I know what we are getting Mom and Dad. We are soooooo stoked to get there gift. Just the look on the faces of the family will be priceless. Heck, I want what we are getting them. Yes people, we are going all out to make some smiles happen. I cant wait to give our gifts.

At the end of the day though people remember, this is about our savior and lord Jesus. He loves all of us so much. Think of him every day. Think of the sacrifice and unselfishness and the love he had and still has for us all. A plan and knowledge to get back to our father in heaven. Thinking back on all of this life to date, isnt it amazing the way everything is set up. For instance, if the tilt of the earth was off 2 more degree's we would all fry. Do you think this is heavenly fathers first Earth? No way. I am trying to get back to him. It is VERY hard. I of all people and you all know, am not perfect.

I would like to bear my testimony on this blog for you all. I know Jesus is the christ. I know heavenly father lives. I know there is a plan of salvation. I know if you guys all read the book of mormon and open your hearts, it will guide you in the right direction. I do believe in our first estate. We had a choice and chose to follow our father and his son,our eldest brother. I know the gospel was restored for us on this earth, at this time. I know if we pray and read our scriptures that we will be blessed and most of all, if we serve others, our father in heaven will make sure we are more then taken care of. I love what I do for a living, the people I serve and serve with but more importantly I love what I am working for eternally. I again love my family. My children, my dear loving wife with whom I would not be here if it wasn't for her. My inlaws, who have shown me that you do not need "earthly" things to be happy. All of them have in there own ways shown me what life is like if you live it correctly. They all amaze me. I pray you all keep motivating me and I hope this modivates you to do the same. I say this in the name of our savior and redeemer Jesus Christ, Amen.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

That was a great post Tom. I really enjoyed hearing your testimony. We dont usually hear much from you so this was nice. Its been great seeing you guys too, its been a fun week so far. Lots more to come.

Mike and Deb said...

I'm going to second what Shelly said. That was an amazing post. But I do want to drive the car at least once before Jake and Tyler crash it!!!