Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Day 2

So how ignorant of me. Congrats to Jackie,Trent on Finn. I can't misspell his name if I don't type it out all the way. That is my rational.

Anyway, Britney is pushing me hard for this blogging junk. OK, stop. I will do it. I was reading some other people blogs and I "got to thinkin," you can't really tell some one's intelligence by how they type. I mean, I misspell everything. I have clients that do the same. That does not make me stupid nor them, but it shows laziness. This thing has spell check, thank you! If you simply cannot spell check something, when it is there for you to use, you should take on the role of what ever people think of you. The one thing I have not found is a correct grammar check. Eh, oh well.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's talk about what I do for a living. I am in sales. As such, I have to be passionate about what I do or, I will not be successful. I LOVE what I do. I love who I work for and I love the wages. We have doubled our income in the past year. What could be better? I will tell you what could be better. Going from the bottom of the sales chain as far as production to the top! Closing a client. Man, what joy. I was tailor made for this job. Just so you know, I work for a commercial collection agency. Yeah go ahead, "be that guy", the one that says, "Collections?"...

....I hear it all the time. The fact is the perception of what I do and, what I really do are two different things. Well what do I do? I offer our companies services to commercial companies that generate a commercial debt. Why is that fun? Well, I don't want to sound cocky, but I am good at it. I have the ability on the phone to engage people in conversation. Be personable and listen. Most of all, I treat people with respect. I do not lie to get one by anyone. No need to. I will be here for awhile and if I cheat on what I do, it will come crumbling down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly have nothing funny to say. After all, I am on lunch. Just hanging out, trying to keep Brit happy with my crazy post. Or not so crazy.

Maybe I'll post something later...WHO KNOWS?!?

Again, 'grats to Jackie and Trent on there newst addition Finnigan. (No name spell check)


Tom

1 comment:

Melissa De Mers said...

spelling is over rated. Brit is right, you are very entertaining!