Monday, August 6, 2007

Blogging...

So I hear my brother in law is in on this "blogging" thing. Well, if he is doing it, it must be cool!
No, I am not living my life through him, although, you might think so from this first line.
As I type this Britney (The decision maker of the house, and my wonderful wife), is saying I can write about anything. Post pictures, sing, what ever it might be. So let's keep it simple.

This will not be easy for me to follow up on. I need some kind of interaction. Maybe a "BLOGGING WAR." (I hope this thing has spell check)

Hold on Barry Bonds is up to break the record. (hold music)

Ok. He flew out. 'Roids and all. Anyway where was I?.....


....Oh yes. Blogging wars. I don't know how that would work but, I am sure I could find something. Just to stay active. Fan email! I will email myself. Sweet. I have one now it says, "Tom, you are brilliant." No lack of self confidence, right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that we have that first part out of the way, how long must I type before, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!?!?!?!

I don't have alot to type about this first post. I need some topics. Let's talk about Britney. Good idea.

So earlier this evening we had to go meet Jacob's new teacher. So we get there and Britney took charge. Told him of Jakes needs, and what hours he needs to go. WOW! I have never seen Britney so aggressive in my life. There's more to the story. There were no kids with the needs Jake has in that class so, Britney was told to go to another class. TWO classes later, we decided to keep him in the first class we had went to, to begin with. But Britney took charge in every class. She surprised me. The love and dedication to Jacob was amazing. A true inspiration to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we have football in 3 weeks. WOW! Life is starting to become greater. Yes, games are on Sunday's. I understand. IT'S FOOTBALL! (I hope no one reads this from the Deacons)

I am stoked to see the 49ers play. They have reloaded. BEAT THE CARDS,Seahawks and Rams TWICE! Man, it is a good time to be a 9ers fan.

Then we have THE Ohio State. 'Nuff said. GO BUCKS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should have covered more but, from this post you get a feeling on who I am a little. I havn't mentioned my true passion, sales, yet. But I will at a later date. Until then.....



LATER!

Tom.

3 comments:

Britney said...

You are too funny!! I cant wait to see what else you post about later...and you better keep up on it. Love ya!!!

Melissa De Mers said...

hi tom,

it's melissa (or mel), britney's online friend. :o) you probably remember chatting with MY husband, tim before. we live in CA. anyhoo, it's neat you have a blog. you might just get addicted. anytime i want to talk to someone, ANYONE, and no one is around (or even when someone is around) i 'talk' on my blog.

britney IS a wonderful person! i am not surprised to hear how she took charge like that with Jake's teacher. i hope i get to meet you guys one day! come to Cali!!!

take care - mel

Shelly said...

Oh, Tom. Love the ramblings. I cant say I agree with you on the better life thing. I for one am NOT excited football season is upon us. Ilose my hubby for the next 6 months. SUCK. Cool blog. Ill be checkin up on ya.