Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blogging before life, right? Well, why is it no one updates but every other week? I can say I am not addicted to blogging but I love reading others. Because at 6:00 am there is nothing to do but look at blogs from work. I am glad you all understand.

I had the best dinner of all time on Sunday. My brother and sister in law (Trent and Jackie) made this roast beef french dip kind of thing. But the sauce, I still cant get enough of it...

I have asked for the recipe, so if you read this, EMAIL it to Brit. I loved the spice. I cannot wait to make it very spicey for myself. I guess having 3 croc-pots is about to pay off. Is it crock? Crok? or Croc? Oh well, who cares. You all get the point.

I really never have anything to say on a blog. I just start typing and what ever sticks, I post. I never have an objective. I notice most people do. BAH @ YOU!

Ok, time for me to go read everyone elses blogs. UPDATE THEM. All of you. I only have like 5 I actually look at. I don't know anyone who blogs....I am a closet blogger, DONT TELL ANYONE I do this....I have a strong rep to keep, duh!


Late!

1 comment:

The Malone's said...

I told you, that roast beef stuff is great. The first time we had it, we couldn't get enough of it.